Saturday, August 5, 2017

Apologies Abound!

        I had a chance to take some extra vacation time, so I decided to take advantage of the opportunity.  I apologize for my absence and I hope no one will hold it against me; or at least not for long!

        I participated in another interview for an additional teaching position for the upcoming semester.  I love to talk about teaching and I find that sometimes I ramble.... Yes!  It is a fact!.  I hope I was able to convey my passion and experience without turning anyone off of me personally.  I am hoping to have three classes if possible.  Before I returned to Maine, I was teaching three classes for credit and an additional non-credit TOEFL Prep class.  I managed to put them all on a Tue/Thur schedule, so it was a busy two days.  However, I could not argue against four-day weekends every week.  I don't think I will be so lucky this time around.

       I received a second offer to return to Korea and teach again.  I have always wanted to teach at the Korean Military Academy and I sent my resume to them about a year ago.  Circumstances did not allow me take the job when it was first offered, but They have offered again and I am sort of torn.  I would love to return, but the situation is a little imposing.

        Anyway, I wanted to apologize again and I will return tomorrow to actually post some more relevant stuff.  I promise I will finish my thoughts about curriculum as well.

        Thanks for sticking with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment