Wednesday, August 15, 2018

My Workplace

        I was able to get a couple pictures of my workplace and wanted to share them.  I am working at the Saudi Arabian Military Language Institute in Riyadh.  Currently there are classes in Hebrew, Farsi, Arabic, French, and English.  The facility is fine overall.  I would compare it to a typical language facility; classrooms, and labs for listening.  The biggest shock was the lack of internet and supporting technology.  I am told the internet is coming soon and I have seen a state of the art lab facility, yet it sits empty waiting to be connected to the web.  I am looking forward to the near future when the lab will be operational.


A weird angle of the front of our school building.  Yes, that is a gun turret to the right of the picture.


The new lab that unfortunately is not fully operational.



A couple pictures of the main lab we currently use.


Finally, our school mosque. 


No comments:

Post a Comment